Black Bear Lawn Care
Black Bear Lawn Care and Landscape is a full service landscape design, installation and maintenance company. Our company has been in Bangor and its surrounding areas since 2000. At Black Bear we have extensive experience working with residential and commercial clients, as well as the staff and equipment to fulfill any landscape need. Whether it’s home or business, taking pride in where you spend your time is important. We know landscaping and maintenance and we know the nuances that make Maine different. Take a look at our services and offerings and give us a call to set up an appointment.
Seasonal Tips for Summer
- Prepare for summer by contacting a local professional for stump grinding, tree removal, lawn mowing, patio installs, drainage solutions, new plant and mulch bed installs, paver installs and more.
- Now is the time for tree removal. Your lawn is firm, making for easy access with minimal damage.
- Be sure your lawn is watered correctly, with heavy, deep watering morning and night. Consider drip irrigation systems to help slowly water plants, avoiding water runoff and ensuring proper moisture levels.
- If you keep your grass a little longer this time of year, it will help with hot spots.
- Keep an eye out for pests during the warmer months: grubs, worms, and bugs can destroy lawns. Want an expert set of eyes? Contact your local professional.
- Summer is a great time to spruce up the look of your home by adding colorful annuals and drought-tolerable plants for easy maintenance.
- Weed and feed is crucial for weeds.