Black Bear Lawn Care
Black Bear Lawn Care and Landscape is a full service landscape design, installation and maintenance company. Our company has been in Bangor and its surrounding areas since 2000. At Black Bear we have extensive experience working with residential and commercial clients, as well as the staff and equipment to fulfill any landscape need. Whether it’s home or business, taking pride in where you spend your time is important. We know landscaping and maintenance and we know the nuances that make Maine different. Take a look at our services and offerings and give us a call to set up an appointment.
Seasonal Tips for Spring
- Get out and inspect your property for plow damage, broken or damaged branches, and to make sure water runoffs are clear and free of any debris.
- Is your lawn ready for Spring? Set up a Fertilizing schedule with your local professional.
- Spring is a great time for soil testing. It should be done every few years for a complete overview of what’s going on under the grass.
- Spring is a good time to apply pre-emergent weed control.
- Rake and tidy up all mulch beds and create neat edging lines around all beds. Spruce them up with a thin layer of new mulch.
- Schedule an estimate for your dream patio to enjoy throughout the summer, or invest in patio revitalization.
- If you’ve been thinking of new trees or shrubs, springtime is the best time to plant them.