Black Bear Lawn Care
Black Bear Lawn Care and Landscape is a full service landscape design, installation and maintenance company. Our company has been in Bangor and its surrounding areas since 2000. At Black Bear we have extensive experience working with residential and commercial clients, as well as the staff and equipment to fulfill any landscape need. Whether it’s home or business, taking pride in where you spend your time is important. We know landscaping and maintenance and we know the nuances that make Maine different. Take a look at our services and offerings and give us a call to set up an appointment.
Seasonal Tips for Fall
- Schedule a fall cleanup. Wet leaves are a perfect breeding ground for disease causing microorganisms.
- Have your final lawn cutting of the season to increase air circulation around plants, minimizing molds caused by heavy snow accumulation.
- Limit foot traffic on dormant grass, helping for a quick spring recovery.
- Have Summer power equipment serviced and ready for spring.
- Clean and lubricate all of your hand tools, ensuring optimal life expectancy and a rust-free look.
- Fall is a great time to prune your perennials.
- Need to move unwanted leaves and plant trimmings? A heavy-duty tarp works great!
- Even though it’s fall, don’t forget the plants. They still need water. Don’t leave it all to Mother Nature!